- Printed copy can be purchased from Red White Blue CPR during class with included shipping for $20 total cost with price valid until October 1, 2024
- Updated to reflect science in the 2020 American Heart Association Guidelines for CPR & ECC
- This course teaches both single-rescuer and team basic life support skills for application in both in-facility and prehospital settings.
- Designed for healthcare providers who must have a card documenting successful completion of a CPR course
- Classroom-based (instructor and video) must be completed in-person
- Card Type: BLS for Healthcare Providers Course Completion Card
- 25 question written exam and skills test will be done in-person during classroom
- 4” x 6.5”, 3-panel BLS Reference Card (not sold separately). Panel information is:
- Critical Concepts
- BLS Healthcare Provider Adult Cardiac Arrest Algorithm-2020 Update
- BLS Healthcare Provider Pediatric Cardiac Arrest Algorithm for the Single Rescuer-2020 Update
- BLS Healthcare Provider Pediatric Cardiac Arrest Algorithm for 2 or More Rescuers-2020 Update
- Summary of High-Quality CPR Components
- Relief of Foreign-Body Airway Obstruction
Dimensions: 8.5” x 11”
AHA Basic Life Support Provider Manual for BLS class
Red White Blue CPR LLC does not sell manuals but allows use of the classroom copy during training. For your own copy- a printed version may be purchased from ShopCPR.heart.org or Amazon or other suppliers. Option: An electronic e-Book can be bought from https://ebooks.heart.org/product/bls-provider-manual-ebook50025959 to download instantly & read online only.
Questions about your ShopCPR order or account?
If you have questions about your order, returns, or your ShopCPR account, please visit our FAQs page or contact our customer support team:
ShopCPR Customer Support By Phone: 1-888-CPR-LINE (277-5463); available Monday – Friday, 8:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m., Central Time By Email: ShopCPR@email.ShopCPR.Heart.org.