* Training for individual or groups up to 12 students per class. *Exception: Citizen Hands-Only CPR/AED or BBP - (max of 20 per class)
* Training located at our Dade City, Fl. office or Group Training at your business within a 100 mile radius with a small convenience fee of $75 for over 100 miles or $100 over 150 miles or $150 over 200 miles.
* Our pricing is competitive in the industry for High Quality classes. Call us to set up a group training for 3-12 employees per class.
* Training for CPR/AED/First Aid is min.16 yr old for 2-yr certification. Exception* Citizen course can be 14 yrs old or older.
* Wilderness & Remote First Aid prerequisite: Learner must hold a Adult CPR/AED certificate before attending class and preferably First Aid as well.
* Flexible scheduling: Morning, Daytime, Evening, Weekdays, and Weekends.
* not required for Books areAmerican Red Cross courses. Please visit our free resource area and review free digital material that coincides with your class type. Purchase of Red Cross Store ready reference cards recommended but not required (see our store page).
*Manuals are required for American Heart Association. Please see "Class Descriptions & Pricing" tab for purchase information.
* American Red Cross digital certificates issued to your email. If no email address, please create a free one at gmail,hotmail, yahoo or any free email provider you choose as you will be entered into the Red Cross database and only one email address allowed per learner. You are not allowed to share someone else's email. We will print your Red Cross card wallet version at end of class and their cards are "front only" no back. (See the FAQ's page for other card options from Red Cross). If you need a instructor to sign the back of your card then please request them to do so befor you leave the class.
* American Heart Association cards are issued digitally at end of class to your email for you to claim. American Heart will require you to set up a secturiy question and do a short survey before you can view the card. We will print the wallet version for you after those steps are completed. This is a fraud prevention procedure initiated in 2018 for your protection and to validate your training was completed by an authorized training provider. *Note - all of our BLS cards will have our primary authorized training center name "Pasco Hernando State College" listed because we train under them as a licensed partner/affiliate.
* Please check with your employer before paying to verify if they require American Red Cross or American Heart Association certifications. Some accept both organizations and other employers may have a preference. (No refunds will be issued after a course was attended & completed.)
*Instructor is OSHA-10 certified- OSHA Publication 3317, (2006). Identifies four essential elements for first-aid programs to be effective and successful; management leadership and employee involvement, worksite analysis, hazard prevention and control, and safety and health training. It also includes best practices for planning and conducting safe and effective first-aid training.
* If you think your job is unsafe or if you have questions, contact OSHA at 1-800-321-OSHA (6742). Your contact will be kept confidential. We can help. For other valuable worker protection information, such as Workers' Rights, Employer Responsibilities, and other services OSHA offers, visit OSHA's Workers'page, https://www.osha.gov/workers/index.html
* American Red Cross programs are evidence-based knowledge in science, medicine, industry standards and regulations. The American Red Cross Scientific Advisory Council is a large panel of nationally recognized experts drawn from a wide variety of scientific, medical, and academic disciplines. The Council provides the Red Cross with authoritative guidance on first aid, CPR, emergency treatments, rescue practices, emergency preparedness, aquatics, disaster health, nursing, education, and training. The Red Cross programs are consistent with the 2015 International Liaison Committee on Resuscitation (ILCOR) and Emergency Cardiovascular Care (ECC). The Red Cross has a Education Joint Statement with American Heart Association dated 10.10.2016 and can be requested from us on request.
* Proud member of the Pasco SMARTstart Economic Development Council & Dade City Chamber of Congress.
Partnered with American Red Cross and American Heart Association.
Disclaimer for Course Fees
The American Heart Association strongly promotes knowledge and proficiency in Basic Life Support (BLS) and has developed instructional materials for this purpose. Use of these materials in an educational course does not represent course sponsorship by the American Heart Association and any fees charged for such a course do not represent income to the Association.