* Training for individual or groups from 4 students to a max of12 students per instructor. *Exception: Citizen Hands-Only CPR/AED or BBP - (max of 20 per instructor) Multiple classes can be requested to train for several sessions.
* If training is over a 100 mile radius from Temple, Tx then a convenience fee of $75 for over 100 miles or $100 over 150 miles or $150 over 200 miles will be added.
* Our pricing is competitive in the industry for High Quality classes. Call us to set up a group training for 4-12 employees per class.
* Training for CPR/AED/First Aid is min.16 yr old for 2-yr certification. Exception* Citizen course can be 14 yrs old or older.
* Wilderness & Remote First Aid prerequisite: Learner must hold a Adult CPR/AED certificate before attending class and preferably First Aid as well.
* Flexible scheduling: Morning, Daytime, Evening, Weekdays, and Weekends.
* Books are not required for American Red Cross courses. Please visit our free resource area for free digital material.
*Manuals are required for American Heart Association. Please see "Class Descriptions & Pricing" tab for purchase information.
* American Red Cross digital certificates will be issued to your email. If no email address, please create a free one at g-mail, hot-mail, yahoo or any free email provider you choose as you will be entered into the Red Cross database and only one email address allowed per learner. (See the FAQ's page for other card options from Red Cross).
* American Heart Association ecards are issued digitally at end of class to your email for you to claim. American Heart will require you to set up a security question before you can view the card.This is a fraud prevention procedure initiated in 2018 for your protection and to validate your training was completed by an authorized training provider. *Note - all of our BLS and CPR cards will show "Babcock Health Education Services-" listed since we must purchase the cards directly from them as our supplier.
* Please check with your employer before paying to verify if they require American Red Cross or American Heart Association certifications. Some accept both organizations and other employers may have a preference. (No refunds will be issued after a course was attended & completed.)
*Instructor is OSHA-10 certified- OSHA Publication 3317, (2006). Identifies four essential elements for first-aid programs to be effective and successful; management leadership and employee involvement, worksite analysis, hazard prevention and control, and safety and health training. It also includes best practices for planning and conducting safe and effective first-aid training.
* If you think your job is unsafe or if you have questions, contact OSHA at 1-800-321-OSHA (6742). Your contact will be kept confidential. We can help. For other valuable worker protection information, such as Workers' Rights, Employer Responsibilities, and other services OSHA offers, visit OSHA's Workers'page, https://www.osha.gov/workers/index.html
* American Red Cross programs are evidence-based knowledge in science, medicine, industry standards and regulations. The American Red Cross Scientific Advisory Council is a large panel of nationally recognized experts drawn from a wide variety of scientific, medical, and academic disciplines. The Council provides the Red Cross with authoritative guidance on first aid, CPR, emergency treatments, rescue practices, emergency preparedness, aquatics, disaster health, nursing, education, and training. The Red Cross programs are consistent with the 2015 International Liaison Committee on Resuscitation (ILCOR) and Emergency Cardiovascular Care (ECC). The Red Cross has a Education Joint Statement with American Heart Association dated 10.10.2016 and can be requested from us on request.
* Proud member of the Pasco SMARTstart Economic Development Council & Previously with the Dade City Chamber of Commerce.
Partnered with American Red Cross and American Heart Association.
Disclaimer for Course Fees
The American Heart Association strongly promotes knowledge and proficiency in Basic Life Support (BLS) and has developed instructional materials for this purpose. Use of these materials in an educational course does not represent course sponsorship by the American Heart Association and any fees charged for such a course do not represent income to the Association.